Celebrate at the Farm!
Space, numbers, and activities
Choose to host your birthday party in our indoor timber framed room.
You can invite up to 15 children for children aged 6 and over, or for children under 6 years, you can invite up to 10 children with a maximum of 1 carer per child.
Hire includes, tables and chairs. The indoor timber framed room is a minutes walk from the car park. Toilets are in the main building, a very short walk away.
An experienced member of the Farm team will provide a memorable hour-long animal tour for the children including feeding and handling with our animals.
Your Party food
Please organise your own party food, drinks, cups and plates, cake knife etc
Saturdays mornings 10:00 – 12:00 or Saturday afternoons 13:30 – 15:30pm. Please allow a quarter of an hour to set up and a quarter of an hour to tidy up at the end of your party.
£150 for the animal experience and space hire combined.
New for 2023
Add on Pony Grooming for your guests – £20 up to 10 children £30 up to 15 children
Spend a little extra time getting to know our Shetland Ponies Dougie and Dougal and have a go grooming them! Please note this is only for parties of children aged 6+ and will be done in small groups at a time to keep the ponies calm.
A Gift of Animal Sponsorship – £15 small animal £25 large animal
Make the day a little extra special for the birthday child by gifting them sponsorship of their favourite animal, all while supporting the upkeep of our animals. The birthday child will receive a Sponsorship Pack that includes a certificate, photo, and letter of thanks, and will be invited back to spend time with their sponsored animal at a special Meet my Sponsored Animal Tour.
We’ve put together an example of party timings to help you plan your celebration.
- 13.00 Room will be unlocked for you to set up and decorate
- 13:30 Your tour will start at 13:30 promptly as the animals will be prepared for you, in front of the wooden cabin –
- Our staff team member will take you on your animal tour visits all of our animals. Goats, Sheep, Pigs and Ponies. Please note our chickens and ducks are currently in lockdown.
- We’ll introduce you to our farm family, feeding the animals along the way and telling their stories.
- 14:30 By now you will be back at your party space. We’ll provide an exclusive reserved indoor space in a timber framed room, with chairs and tables ready for you to host your party tea. We’ll leave you to organise this – the party food is not included in your package.
- 15.30 You say goodbye to your guests.
- 15.45 Gives you time to tidy up and pack away.
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch to confirm availability for your preferred date.