October 21, 2023
An Introduction to Fermenting Workshop
– Learn about what fermentation is and the long history it has in different cultures
– Be offered tastes of some fermented foods and drinks
– Make your own simple fermented foods to take home with you
Come along prepared to think, taste, make and share your experience!
About the workshop leader:
Deborah Steele is a home cook who has been making fermented foods for herself and her family for the last 10 years.
NB This workshop will definitely be hands-on or perhaps more accurately hands – in.
Please bring with you:
– A clean large jar with tight-fitting lid (approx 500 – 1000 ml) – to take home sauerkraut
– 2 clean small jars (jam jar size) – to take home your other creations
Bath City Farm Terms and Conditions apply
Dates & TimesOctober 21, 2023
Starts at: 1:00 pm
Finishes: 4:00 pm
Bath City Farm
Kelston View, Whiteway, Bath BA2 1NW
Tickets & BookingGeneral tickets £25 Concessions £12 person
To find out more, call the farm office on 01225 481 269 or email email@example.com.